If you are interested in:
● improving health and wellbeing through physical activity, including volunteering
● opportunities to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community
● activities that are free, outdoors and accessible to all parkrun could be the answer.
● Free, weekly 5k events for all every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
● 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
● Over 850 locations across UK
● Organised by local volunteer teams
● Not races: walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate parkrun is open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions
Register once on the parkrun website, print off your personal barcode and head to your local event.
Whether to improve their fitness, make friends, manage health conditions, learn new skills or be outside with others, parkrun has a positive impact on health and wellbeing and changes lives.